28 November 2019 9:00am–5:00pm
The Greater London Regional Disabled Members’ Committee is holding a Disability Information Day on Thursday 28 November 2019 for all branch activists who want to develop their knowledge and skills around advising and representing disabled members when they seek support and assistance.
- Michael Paul – Disability Rights UK
- Graeme Ellis – Mandatory Re-consideration / Implications of Brexit
- Sarah Saunders & Kim Silver – update from NDMC
- Peter Daley – Supporting Members
- Deidre Costigan – New Reasonable Adjustments Bargaining Guide & Model Passport
- Yvonne Green – update from GLR