6 November 2019 9:00am–5:00pm
Save the date
UNISON Greater London Region’s Annual Equality Seminar will take place on Wednesday 6th November at UNISON Centre. Put the date in your calendar.
The programme will be a mixture of presentations and workshops covering:
- Bargaining on equality issues
- Young Workers; making UNISON relevant
- Mental Health First Aiders – UNISON’s role
- LGBT+ umbrella – why it’s important
- Launch of the Regional Equalities Campaign
The event will be open to all members / activists, we anticipate that it will be very popular, so places will fill quickly.
Look out for the final programme and registration form in September.